Welcome to Signal School International Alumni Portal
Signal School is the alma mater for all communicators of the Indian Navy. The establishment was founded in 1919 at Carnac Bunder, Mumbai, as the School of Signaling for Royal Indian Marine and Mercantile officers. It was commissioned in 1941, as HMIS Talwar at Mumbai. In 1946, the Signal School shifted to Kochi and subsequently to its present location on 08 Mar 1958. In 1959, four officers qualified in the first Long "C" course conducted by the School. In 1962, training facilities were extended to Commonwealth Navies, while a separate Long "C" (F) course was undertaken in 1974.The first revived JEW course was conducted here in 1987.
©2020. All Rights Reserved.